Sunday, June 26, 2011

First attempt with Video editing

I have been talking about doing broadcasting clips and starting an online site for it but the problem is that I have 0 experience in this area and I have no idea what to do, so I open up some video clips that I captured recently in SUPERT GT and tried playing with it in an editing software.

It is not that very tough but it would need a creative mind to it and the only thing I struggled so far is the output. I couldn’t figure out how to output it to the original HD video with 1920 X 1080p and only manage to get 320 and the quality is degraded a lot.


Here is the lower quality of the output, give me some comments.


Finally manage to output a Full HD version, what do you think?

I played alot with transition function so the video won't start at blank point and a sudden blasts of the volume. I put in a fade in volume control and also black dip when the video starting and lastly of course i have inserted my blog logo to it.

.

4 comments:

alex yue said...

Nice try bro.. The car look a bit cute thou.. :)

Change a better Camera to do Cinematography la.. :P

Then i also can pakai u next time if can hook to job.. Yeah~!

Sakakida said...

thanks bro, still trying to figure the output decoder.

hahaha everything need to change then pokai lor.. happy on what i am using now and will perfect it.

going to upload a HD version real soon

Eu Jin said...

Damn cun wei.

Sakakida said...

thanks, trying more video real soon