Sunday, November 13, 2011

COTY2U AUTOSHOW 2011 | 12 & 13 November 2011




It has been a while that I have attended an Autoshow event and today I got to attend one with a complimentary ticket from a friend but you get to enter free if you have a Maybank ATM card or an American Express Card.

It is my first time to Matrade Exhibition and Convention Centre @ Jalan Duta but to my surprise it is just another building surrounded by other government building and nothing fancy about it ;P 

There are bikes, new cars, electric car, test drive, talks but the most interesting parts of the events was the classic car which you can view a number of rare vintage cars and all of them are parked outside the building under the hot and sunny weather (it was a very good way to get a sun tan and I am burned!).

Here are some of the pictures I took from the event.
















































2 comments:

trix said...

ooo... nice pic... so when bring me to go to take pic?

ONG

Sakakida said...

anytime, just call me. if you have a long lens, there is asian cycling championship at the cheras velodrome till tomorrow.